The most recent certification is a program authored by Patrick Lencioni and based on his Best Selling Book, "The Five Dysfunctions of a Team".
Program Goal: "To create a learning experience that helps individuals and organizations reveal what it takes to build a truly cohesive and effective team in the most approachable, competent, and effective way possible. The program is "Powered by Everything DiSC".
- Facilitator's Guide with 7 modules
- PowerPoint with over 40 minutes of video
- Participant handouts with activities
- Take-away cards for each of The Five Behaviors
- Podcasts, online resources, and a research report
Everything DiSC profiles use the third-generation of the DiSC assessment to create a highly personalized learner experience. Each profile is topic-specific, with in-depth information, including tips, strategies, and action plans to help learners become more effective. All Everything DiSC profiles include access to unlimited free follow-up reports.
- Everything DiSC Work of Leaders
- Everything DiSC 363 for Leaders
- Everything DiSC Workplace
- Everything DiSC Management
- Everything DiSC Sales